неділю, 13 листопада 2011 р.

What does rule our life: coincidence or fortune?

What does rule our life: coincidence or fortune?

I attended my first football training 11 years ago.

I was very joyful mostly because I really enjoyed playing football. Then I just was a very little, blond-haired, naïve pupil of the 1st term.
 
6 years passed. I was playing football and going to school. Frankly, then I wasn`t a prosperous footballer, but I was absolutely excellent pupil. And, as it always happens, I was dreaming about football career rather than study. To my pity, almost everyone, who I knew was assuring me that I shouldn't dream in such a way, that I hadn’t suitable character, that I wasn’t ambitious enough. All the teachers were trying to cram me I should study rather than play football. I was very angry about this situation. But still, I had always believed that I would gain success, that I must reach it! I was working hard, without noticing any barriers.
 
Besides, I can compare this part of my life with a war. It was my internal war. I had to struggle with myself every day and every minute.
 
Still I believed in phrase “Little strokes fell great oaks”. And I was right. In the age of 15 I became a captain of my team. This helped me to become more responsible and confident person. In 1 year I was offered to move to one of the most famous Ukrainian football club, - Dynamo Kyiv. It was my little triumph. As well, I understood I would have to face a lot of difficulties. I was ready. It was the best period of my life, - I did what I did want to do, I was where I did want to be. This part of the life learned me how to be resistant, strong and industrious. But in 5 months I was horribly injured. This was a finish of my football career.
 
Fortunately, I was still excellent pupil. Therefore, I began to study harder that earlier, because I would have to enter the university. I was studying via my willpower, because it was insanely hard to accept that I would never become a footballer.
 
I entered the university in Ukraine, proving myself what I`d like to prove. 

2 years passed. Now I am a student, who has other dreams and other aims. Football had left me, but it learned me that “Whatever is done, is done for the best”.

In the framework of ToastMaster Ice-Breaker Speech Preparation.

1 коментар:

  1. Краще вивчи англійську, а потім вже пиши всяку дурню! хоча знаєш, у твоему випадку навіть з кращою англійською буде така ж хуйня!!!

    ВідповістиВидалити